Saturday, May 21, 2011

Do you know what love is?

Can you honestly stand up in my face and say that you truely know what love really is?
I doubt you, of all people, know what it truely is.
You, who, crushed hearts in the past for your sick lust.
I believe you want someone to love...
Thats why you keep coming back...
Like a lost puppy...
I am done with you.
Simple as that.
I tried and tried to be there for you.
To love you...
But you didnt understand the word 'LOVE' and how it worked.
You just used it in a way that worked for you.
Thats all.
What is your goal?
Is it really Love? Or is it Sex and Lust?
Love isnt about Sex nor Lust.
Im not really sure about it myself.
But all i can tell you is that love is sacred.
You share its magic when you find someone you love to the fullest.
Everyone in the world have soulmates.
I believe you do too.
So tell me...
Do you know what love is?
Cause right now...
We never had love.

No comments:

Post a Comment