Friday, May 20, 2011

One of a Kind :)

-Are you 5'0 like me?
No.
-Are you a female who has Light reddish- brown hair and have dark brown mysterious & creative eyes?
Heck No!
-Are you someone who reads for FUN and appreciates books?
Doubt it.
-Are you someone who gets like, $80 and spend it on books & Tacos?
Heeeeeeeeeck noooooo :)
-I like dreaming of things that are not natural but awesome. Do you?
Neeeever.
-I am most definitly AWESOME. Are you?
Umm maybe, but not like me :)
-Soo like, i am light skinned, 16, smart, mature, short, girly at times, im hecka lazy, and i am a black female woman yet have italian and indian in me. Are you?
Uh nope!
-So do you suck a love?
Maaaaaybe!
-So tell me. Is your name Ella?? :)
Heck nooooo!


We are all like snowflakes. There can not be two of type same.
-Sooo are you one of a kind, like me??
YES YOU ARE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment