Monday, May 23, 2011

My business is MINE... Not yours!

I never ask for your help.
Even if it may look like i need it, i dont want it from you!
I like dealing with my own problems.
Yeah, i may ask for advice now and then.
Yeah, i may want some comfort at times.
But stay out of my business.
My business is MINE! Not yours or anybody elses!
Keep my name out of your mouth.
I dont give a damn if your just lying to get out of trouble.
I dont want my stuff out in the open!
Do you think you could fully understand me and my ways, thoughts, ACTIONS!?
You can never get in my twisted mind.
Its too complex for you.
Do you wonder why i keep to myself and my old habits never die?
Things that shouldnt have been done to me happened.
It doesnt really seem like ive went through things.
But i did and you know what??
I survived!
The person i am becoming one step at a time is about to unfold.
But the BS you just started?
That person is dying... Very slowly now.
THANKS ALOT!
Im only going to tell you this once.
MY BUSINESS IS MINE! Not yours!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a writer and reader too and I understand and can read behind your the words. I will not allow that person to slowly dissapate from life. Life will still be as refreshing and even more enjoying that it has ever been. Promise!!!!! You know who this is! (Bear)

    ReplyDelete