Thursday, May 19, 2011

I am myself... My pain... My problems...

Why does it seem that you want to be everything that i am? Do you think im perfect? Do you think that im prettier then you? Or do you think i just have my own way... That i have people wrapped around my little finger?
I am just an ordinary Teen. I go to school, just like you. I want a good education, just like you. Hell! I want to be something and make my adoptive parents proud to claim me as their daughter, just you.
I see you, everyday. I smile. You smile.
Yet my smile is fake. Everything about my mood is fake. You think i have the most perfect, little life. No. I do not.
I've been through things a young person like me shouldn't have been through. You could almost say that I've been to Hell, had a sip of juice, and came right back. I had to grow up. Beyond my age so I could be there for my sister. So i could be the very thing my parents, real parents, wasnt.
So no. You can't envy me.
Not my looks, personality, talents...
No, i wouldnt want this life on you.
But you know what?
Life is getting better for me....
And soon... Pretty soon...
Life will get better for you as well.
With love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment